About Josh Zumstein, DC, MS
Dr. Zumstein is the author of the professionally endorsed book Secrets to Preventing Back and Neck Pain: 60 Ways to Protect Your Spine. He is also the founder of The Back Safety and Wellness Consultants, which is dedicated to preventing, reducing, and eliminating back and neck pain through the use of his book, spine-stabilizing products, and consulting services. He has appeared on TV and radio for NBC, FOX and National Public Radio affiliates to discuss back and neck pain prevention.
While working in a chiropractic clinic outside Chicago, Dr. Zumstein encountered countless patients who asked him the same questions: why does my back hurt, how can I stop it from hurting, and how can I prevent it from hurting again?
Dr. Zumstein realized that patients not only want to get well, they want to stay well. The health care industry treats injuries well, but doesn't always prevent and explain them well. Dr. Zumstein wants to fill this void.
After receiving the unwitting inspiration from these patients, Dr. Zumstein formed The Back Safety and Wellness Consultants in 2011. Its goal: to teach people how to eliminate and prevent their back and neck pain. Dr. Zumstein began consulting for local firefighters and soon realized the greater demand for back and neck pain prevention.
Dr. Zumstein is a graduate of Marquette University and Logan College of Chiropractic. He is a doctor of chiropractic, owns a master's degree in sports rehab and science, and is certified in acupuncture and applied kinesiology. He has worked with and treated Division I collegiate and professional athletes and has spent endless hours researching his passion: eliminating back and neck pain. He currently practices chiropractic part-time outside Chicago and continues his consulting services.
- Zumstein J. Secrets to Preventing Back and Neck Pain: 60 Ways to Protect Your Spine. Chicago, IL: The Back and Safety Wellness Consultants; 2012.
- Zumstein J. Good Posture: What Is It, and How to Obtain It. http://ezinearticles.com/?Good-Posture:-What-Is-It,-and-How-to-Obtain-It&id=7323086. Published October 9, 2012.
- Zumstein J. Back Pain and Your Feet: What's the Correlation Between Your Arches and Your Spine? http://ezinearticles.com/?Back-Pain-and-Your-Feet:-Whats-the-Correlation-Between-Your-Arches-and-Your-Spine?&id=7269121. Published September 12, 2012.
- Zumstein J. Back-To-School Safety: 4 Tips Every Parent Needs To Know. http://ezinearticles.com/?Back-To-School-Safety:-4-Tips-Every-Parent-Needs-To-Know&id=7229772. Published August 16, 2012.
- Zumstein J. Kinesiotape: What It Is, What It Does, and the Research Behind It. http://ezinearticles.com/?Kinesiotape:-What-It-Is,-What-It-Does,-and-the-Research-Behind-It&id=7222577. Published August 10, 2012.
- Zumstein J. 3 Steps to Creating a Pain-Free Work Environment. http://ezinearticles.com/?3-Steps-to-Creating-a-Pain-Free-Work-Environment&id=7180525. Published July 20, 2012.
- Zumstein J. Are MRI's Overprescribed? Questions You Should Ask, and Tips to Know When You Need One. http://ezinearticles.com/?Are-MRIs-Overprescribed?-Questions-You-Should-Ask,-and-Tips-to-Know-When-You-Need-One&id=7114668. Published June 26, 2012.
- 10 articles on ezinearticles.com. I am a “Diamond Expert Author,” and you can see each published article on www.ezinearticles.com
- 3 published articles on www.articlesbase.com
- 3 published articles on www.goarticles.com
Articles Written by Josh Zumstein, DC, MS
SpineUniverse, a Vertical Health, LLC website, is committed to ensuring that the medical information it presents is accurate, balanced, objective, and trustworthy.
To help achieve this goal, SpineUniverse requires all authors, editors, and reviewers to disclose any financial relationships or affiliations they have with companies whose products or services may be mentioned in the content they author, edit, or review.
The intent of this policy is to identify any perceived, potential, or real conflicts of interest so that readers can make their own judgments about the value of information being presented.